Sat, Sep 03|
Candle-Making Class In A Wood Bowl 9/3/22
Calling all candle lovers, DIY enthusiasts, gift-giving gurus, and anyone looking to learn something new and have a great time doing it! Come and get a whiff of what soy candle-making is all about at our farm.
Time & Location
Sep 03, 2022, 9:40 AM – 12:00 PM
Whitmore, 12757 Fern Rd East, Whitmore, CA 96096, USA
About the event
Come and learn how to make our signature pure soy candles in a beautifully unique wood bowl.
Candles add warmth, scent, and ambiance to your home, and these wood bowl 3-wick candles are a real show stopper.
In this class, you will learn the basics of candle making including hand pour techniques, candle scent throw, candle curing, and proper wick care. You will also be provided a variety of decorative dried flowers and crystals to get creative and let out your inner artisan!
Each ticket includes 1 Candle Making Kit:
- Wood Bowl (so many ways to re-use this once you’ve enjoyed your candle).
- 3 Wicks.
- 100% Natural Soy Wax- paraffin-free.
- Essential and Fragrance Oils in one of our top-selling scents:
- Lavender Happiness (Ocean)
- Lavender Joy In Abundance (Pumpkin Spice)
- Pure Love (Lavender)
- Fragrance-Free also available if desired
Please note the lavender is not in bloom
5. Decorative Dried Flowers Mix (Lavinyard Farms Lavender, Hydrangeas, and more)
6. 5-6 Small Crystals (Quartz, Rose Quartz, or Amethyst)
7. Candle Making Instructions and Safety Handout
Arrival time: 9:40 am
Candle making: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Location: Lavineyard Farms, 12757 Fern Road East, Whitmore CA 96096.
Ability Level: All levels and ages welcome.
Please note this class includes the use of hot wax and all minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied and assisted by an adult.
Book online or call 530-472-3485
Early bird discount ticket $55
Full price ticket after Aug 27th $65
*No Refunds within 72 hours of the event date.
We reserve the right to photograph and use all photos taken during the day for publication, marketing/or advertising.
Guest(s) acknowledge(s) that attending this Event may involve a certain amount of risk from accidents. Nevertheless, guest(s) agree to risk any such accidents or injuries on their own behalf of the officers, agents, and/or employees of our farm or volunteers harmless.
Lavender Candles - Wooden Bowl