Tossed chicken tenders are super easy and delicious just pop it into the oven and enjoy a magnificent family dinner.
3 lbs Butcher Box Chicken Tenders
3 Tbsp of honey - for this recipe I used a special honey Lavender and Wildflower
2 Tbsp virgin olive oil
Sprinkle 3 tbsp off spice rub.
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Place all ingredients in a bowl and toss together.
3. Place seasoned chicken tenders on a baking sheet in a single layer.
4. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the internal temperature of the largest tender is 165°F.
For grilling I recommend
1. Prepare a hot charcoal fire until the coals form white ash, or heat a broiler..
Grill for 5 to 8 minutes on each side.
Total: 1 hr 15 min
Active: 20 min
For more recipes see this article
For More Delicious Spices See This Link