Beef rib-eye steaks are tender and delicious, but this flavorful dry rub can give any steak a big lift. Every bit will be special, and mouth watering.
2 (12-ounce) beef rib-eye steaks
1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
Sprinkle 3 tbsp off spice rub.
1. Brush the oil on both sides of the steaks and place each steak on a large sheet of plastic wrap.
2. Rub the spice mixture on both sides of steaks.
3. Wrap tightly and refrigerate at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours.
4. Heat the grill, prepare a hot charcoal fire until the coals form white ash, or heat a broiler..
5. Grill or broil the steaks
For rare, grill for 3 to 5 minutes on each side.
For medium, grill 4 to 6 minutes per side.
For well done, grill for 6 to 8 minutes per side.
For more recipes see this article
For More Delicious Spices See This Link