Yellowfin tuna is always delicious but even better when it's grilled. This is a super easy recipe for grilling or pan seared.
Lavender Pink Himalayan Salt 3.60oz
This simple and delicious spice can elevate any dish. You can use it just like you would with regular table salt. Put it in sauce, salad, meat, fish, marinade, and more. Why Pink Himalayan Salt? The Himalayan Salt contains extra minerals and elements that regular table salt does not have. Like potassium, calcium, and magnesium, all minerals that your body needs to stay healthy. The Lavender we use is English Munstead lavender, which is known to be a great culinary variety. In addition, our lavender is hand-picked and dried on-site >>100% Pure and raw<<. Why Lavender Spice? Lavender has a unique sweet and minty distinct flavor that separates it from all other spices.
Grilled Teriyaki Tuna Steaks With Honey & Lavender Pink Himalayan Salt:
4 (4 ounce) fillets yellowfin tuna
1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
3 tbsp of honey - for this recipe I used a special honey Lavender and Wildflower
Sprinkle 3 tbsp off Pink Himalayan Salt
1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the teriyaki sauce, honey and the salt.
2. Place the tuna fillets in the bag. Seal the bag with as little air in it as possible.
3. Give the mix a good shake, to ensure the tuna fillets are well coated. Marinate for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
4. In an outdoor grill / pan get to high heat.
5. Grill or pan sear the tuna.
For rare tuna, grill for 3 to 5 minutes on each side.
For medium, grill 5 to 8 minutes per side.
For well done, grill for 8 to 10 minutes per side.
For more recipes see this article
For More Delicious Spices See This Link